Adult Art Shuffle
Adult Art Shuffle is designed for pure beginners, seeking thoughtful introductory experiences across projects that shuffle across drawing, painting, sculpture and mixed media. Classes are project-based with a fun and engaging curriculum that allows students to learn essential skills across art making through teacher led demonstrations, material explorations and hands-on assistance.
Adult Art Shuffle Plus
Adult Art Shuffle PLUS is a truly unique program for experienced students who want to work in a small group setting exploring the medium and subject matter of their choice. Professional artist educators guide students through individualized projects by providing one-on-one guidance and inspiration.
Adult Focus on Oil Painting
Oil painting offers artists flexibility and a depth of colour that is unsurpassed by any other artistic medium. Students in this course will have the opportunity to work in the subject matter of their choice – from portraiture and landscapes to abstract and experimental subjects.
- Students work on personalized projects across using oil paints in their choice of subject matter
- Instructors provide one-on-one instruction and in-depth demonstrations
- Master oil painting techniques such ass underpainting, glazing, chiaroscuro, palette knife painting and action painting
- Classes are led by professional artists in a small group setting
Adult Intro to Photoshop
All materials included
Adult Intro to Photoshop is designed for pure beginners, seeking introductory experiences through projects that span across digital photo editing and digital design. Our instructors guide students through an array of short-term projects across 8 sessions as students become comfortable navigating the tools and functions of Adobe Photoshop. This class meets weekly for 2 hour sessions across 8 weeks.
- Class meets weekly for 2 hour sessions across 8 weeks
- Weekly lectures are balanced with demonstrations and real-world, hands-on exercises
- Master the essentials of Adobe Photoshop!
This course will run from February 25th – April 14th.